Spruce Computer Systems, Inc. today announced a new release of its Spruce AnyWare mobile app for SpruceWare.NET with significant new features that will allow users to be more productive both in-store and on the jobsite. These changes complement not only the original functionality of the app but also the robust functionality of a full range of remote access options all SpruceWare.NET users can take advantage of.
Online Video shows functionality
Spruce has posted a video demonstration of Spruce AnyWare. It is available here or directly through YouTube by searching for “Spruce AnyWare.”
Spruce AnyWare Capabilities
The new release of Spruce AnyWare offers a set of key features that allow owners, managers, inside and outside salespeople, and delivery personnel to easily and seamlessly interact with their SpruceWare.NET system. Key features of the App include:
• Physical Inventory / cycle count entry
• Proof of Delivery through remote signature capture with the ability to automatically update the delivery status at the same time
• Customer orders, complete with company, item and other lookups as well as full delivery, authorized buyer, adjustment, alert, signature and email functionality
• Delivery Status, allowing the user to view truck and delivery status with deep search functionality
• Document viewing, complete with print / email functionality, a variety of search options, and all graphical elements, signatures, and links to related documents.
• Item Inquiry, with pricing, stock, cost, sales and usage history.
• Voice and Text messaging to others on the network
• Totals inquiry, allowing managers to keep track of current and past sales, profit and margin summaries
• Tags and Labels, allowing bin labels and price tags to be produced from anywhere anytime they are needed
Spruce AnyWare’s effectiveness in the field is hard to overstate. “Using a pad device or laptop in the field is invaluable, and we have lots of customers taking advantage of that,” said John LaFave, Spruce’s Director of Marketing. “But some situations are really made for a phone-sized device, and it’s huge that the app is written specifically for Android, since everything works just as you’ve come to expect on an Android device, with no compromises. With all the added functionality, productivity is even greater – and, as is normal with SpruceWare.NET, once you own a license, upgrades are included in support so you aren’t penalized for getting all the new features.”